So we have been home for a couple of days and I have to say its been nice. I just have to express my appreciation for the wonderful husband that I have. He has been absolutely amazing! He gets up with her at night and changes and feeds her and I love just sitting and listening him talk to her. The other night I heard him promising her that he will always be there for her and to provide for her. I knew I loved my husband before, but watching him with our little girl almost brings me to tears. The love I have for our little family is beyond anything I thought I could feel. Bindi is sleeping great we have to wake her up to feed her! We went to the Dr. the other day and they said she only weighs 4lbs 15 ounces. They said to try to feed her every 2 hours. So we have been trying our hardest, but the little thing just wants to sleep...and who can blame her? We also have to lay her in the sun 3 times a day for 20 minutes to help her jondice. We have to go back on Monday to check her weight and we are just hoping that our little girl will have packed on some weight. Brandon will be going back to work on wednsday or Thursady and I have to say I am not looking forward to it... who will be at my every call and who will go up and down the stairs every 2 minutes when I decide I need something else. Well sorry for rambling, but I just needed to express my gratitude for my wonderful husand
5 months ago



1 comments:
Oh my gosh Bindi is SOOO cute!! I just read all of your posts and i love the picture of you in labor! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment