
So Brandon and I decided to give Bindi a bath Saturday night after we got home from our mother's day dinner. I just wanted to get her cleaned and then go to bed so I didn't let Brandon change out of his work clothes. Brandon decided he would undress her completely and THEN carry her to the bathroom...I knew he was taking a risk, but I said nothing. Moments later I hear my husband break out into a laugh and then he came running out into the hallway... Bindi had peed all over Daddy. Brandon literally had a handful of pee! I was laughing so hard and all I could do was smile, laugh and use the opportunity as not only a learning experience, but a photo opp. LOL I do have to say no one else could pee on Daddy and get away with it.
5 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment