CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Our Family!



For mother's day we all went out to eat on Saturday. It was so fun to get everybody together and celebrate. It was both Tavia and I's first mother's day. Every one at Pfchangs kept saying, "oh my gosh your baby is soooo tiny." I wanted to tell them all, "duh she is still suppose to be in me." ( seeings as her due sate was not until May 16th.) But anyway enough with the rant. I had a great mother's day and Bindi, Charlotte, Penny and Brandon got me all sorts of bath stuff, and even a bath pillow. I was also told that Daddy would do all the night feedings with Bindi that night. Its so cute to watch my husband with our little girl, his eyes just light up when he has her. I am so grateful to be the mother to such a beautiful little girl and I can't wait to watch her grow! Happy mother's day everyone!

3 comments:

Rebecca Hunt said...

YAY! We're friends again!!!! I miss you and would totally love to catch up and grab lunch or something! email me ok? becca_sweetgirl04@yahoo.com
You look so happy. I'm so happy for you and your adorable little family!

Cynthia said...

What a great looking family. Your baby is so beautiful I can't get over it!

Brandi Lyn said...

Aw how special to celebrate your first Mother's Day right after your baby is born. Oh Taly, little Bindi is beautiful!! Your little family is just picture perfect. :)