CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

It was a sad day!


So on Saturday Brandon, Bindi and I had to go to Lab Corp to get blood work done to check Bindi's jaundice levels checked. So we get up early so that we can just get it over with and come home. We got there and the least I can say is that those places are filled with disease! Finally they called Bindi's name and we went back. This lady walks into the room and she is just a big, huge scary woman (luckily Bindi was sleeping) she gets her little tourture device ( the razor blade) and cuts Bindi's heel. Bindi was such a trooper she squeaked a little and then went back to sleep. The lady drew 2 viles of blood and then told us we were good to go. She then told us we could come back in an hour and they would tell us the results. So Brandon and I went and got breakfast and waited in the car. When Brandon went back in the lady at the front told us, " no your Dr. gets the results in a hour and calls you." So finally we get home give Bindi a little sponge bath ( to get all the disease off of her from that filthy office) we get into bed and just as we close our eyes my cell phone rings. It was that huge mammoth of a woman calling. She said, " Hi, I need you guys to come back, I did the blood test wrong and the Dr. is really mad and wants me to fix it." I instantly said, "Wait a minute...you did it wrong, what do you mean." She then replied that she had d one it wrong and that she had gone home for the day and they had called her at home and wanted her to call the parents and have them come back. I started crying knowing that my little girl was going to have to go through it all over because some dumb lady couldn't freaking do her job correctly. So we drove all way back down there. The lady's supervisor was there and she knew we were mad the minute we walked into the room. She told us she was really sorry and that the lady needed to fix her mistake. We walked back there once again with our little girl and laid her down on the table the lady once again waddled in and sliced her foot. She then said " Tracy its not bleeding very well." When Tracy walked in she said, "Well, did you put the heat pad on it before you cut her." Mammoth lady replied, "no, ,her foot was already kinda warm." So they had to cut her tiny foot AGAIN! I cried more than Bindi.

0 comments: