The Day before Easter I decided to make some Rice Krispy treats. Bindi loved helping and it was really fun to see her get so into it. They turned out super cute!
getting ready to dye the eggs.
Showing Daddy where to put the eggs.
Our beautiful eggs.
Bindi's Easter basket.
Last Easter Bindi was only 11 months so she wasn't really into it. This year she is almost 2 and was really into looking for all the eggs.
I love this face! Charlotte watching Bindi open all of her eggs.
Since bindi has an odd fascination with fish (no clue where she got that) we got her these really cool fish and sea life things and put them inside the eggs. She thought it was the coolest thing ever. It was cute to watch how excited she got.
Happy Easter!!! Can you believe this little girl will be 2 in just a few weeks?!
5 months ago



2 comments:
She is SO DARLING!!! Happy Easter!
Don't you just love dying eggs?! I bought some extra boxes on clearance so we can color eggs just because!
Post a Comment