The first day of our trip we went to mission Beach (I think thats what it was called) Bindi HATED the sand and wanted nothing to do with it. She shot down my dreams of watching my little girl dig in the sand and build a sand castle... heck, the girl freaked if sand got on the towels. Every time we would go to put her down she would pull her feet up to her chest and say,"no I dont like it." So of course we continued doing it so we could get a picture. She loved being on Brandon's shoulders and liked it when he walked out into the water with her. After the beach we headed to our hotel got cleaned up and went to the Cheesecake factory!

Day 2 of our trip was spent at Sea World. It was absolutely ideal weather and was about 80 degrees while we were there. Bindi loved the shows and her favorite exhibit was the Polar Bears and of course anything that had to do with fish. She was in absolute Heaven the entire time we were there and was so excited to see the animals at each exhibit, even the boring, nasty looking eels intrigued her. I loved watching her eyes and seeing her reaction to all of the different animals. Sea World also has a new attraction called Elmo's Bay. Its for younger kids and it is really neat. It has a ride called Elmo's Flying Fish, which Bindi LOVED! 



Bindi after a long, fun day at Sea World. Day 3 was spent at the San Diego Zoo, pictures to come soon.
5 months ago



4 comments:
Bindi is so stinkin cute!!! :) That looks like such a fun family vacation! Can't wait to see more!
Bindi looked like she had so much fun at Sea World. She is so cute! I can't wait to take Ian to do that. I talked to Tyler a week ago and we might go this time next year.
What a fun trip! I love that you kept trying to put her in the sand- so something I would do!
What a fun vacation! Love the pictures, and i'm glad you got to get away! Too bad she didn't like the sand. :( Can't wait to see the zoo pictures.
Post a Comment