CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Chalk+Dogs=Mess

Bindi was playing outside this morning and I took the opportunity to order our Sea world tickets online. Well in those 5 minutes Bindi got a hold of some chalk and colored all over the dogs. I saw her doing it so I quickly grabbed my camera. Penny didn't get it too bad but, unfortunately for Charlotte she got the worst of it. Penny's makeover. At first I thought this was as bad as it would get. But once again I was wrong to assume this... as you can see.
Bindi washing Penny off, she kept saying, "ahhh good girl penny." Bindi apologizing to Penny.

4 comments:

Tippy Wild said...

Bindi was trying to give the girls a makeover. She is super cute and you can tell Penny loves her.

birmingham family said...

How cute! Better it to be on the dogs and not on your walls and furniture!

Mandi Roth said...

Too cute that she was apologizing. Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, thats so cute! What a funny girl,and the dogs were good sports ha ha:)