CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ladies & Gentlemen.... drumroll please......

WE HAVE TEETH!!! AND.........




HAIR!!! CURLY BLONDE HAIR!


Now please, I am aware its not a lot of hair, but its something! and as you can tell I am very excited about it!
IN OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS....
my garden is doing amazing!!! This first one is my newest little radishes, the carrots will be coming in just below them. yummy My beloved cucumber plant!
This is Zach! He is always lurking somewhere in my garden, but he eats all the other bugs so I let him stay!
another pic of my huge, beautiful cucumber plant.

and here is just one of my green pepper plants!
Its been 5 days since my surgery and Brandon finally allowed me to leave the house today. We took Bindi to the park and let her run around for a little bit. It was actually in the 60's earlier so she got to wear her new winter hoodie that I found on sale 4 months ago!








its been pretty busy at the Gatewood home lately. Brandon finally took his LSAT test and we will find out his score on October 19th! We are very excited to see what his score is! Then he will start applying to law schools! Hurray only 3 more years!! lol he will have his bachelors in May. I had my gallbladder removed and boy was that fun (insert sarcasm here) After the surgery the Dr. told me that next time I have a surgery to let the Dr. know that I become violently ill when given anesthesia! But i am finally starting to feel better, even though I still can't pick up Bindi!

6 comments:

birmingham family said...

I'm so glad you are doing better- yogurt- here we come! ;)
Bindi is so cute- LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair- she is getting so big!
Your garden is looking good- lucky you to have a green thumb! I do not- I could kill a plastic plant- I am so not allowed to have real live plants... that and they have roots and that freaks me out!

Katie and Shane said...

ohhh how I love little bindi!! she is getting so very nig and grown up! You look like quite the little gardener! Go Taly!

Tippy Wild said...

Bindi is such a sweetheart! We had so much fun with you guys last night. Looking forward to having you guys over for dinner and movies when we move into the house.

Jennifer said...

I love Bindi's hair! :) How adorable! And teeth? She's getting so big!! I'm glad you blogged again! :) Hope you start feeling better! Never fun to feel gross and not be able to pick up your baby!

Summers said...

Bindi is so cute!! I would be that excited for that much hair also ( my kids hair grows slow) I think she looks just like a little Taly Wagger!! I hope you are feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Bindi with her hair and teeth are ADORABLE!!!