So Tavia and I decided to escape the las vegas heat and go to California last week. We got to stay at her mother in Law's beach house in Newport! We had an amazing time. We spent four days there just relaxing and taking in the sun, maybe a little too much sun. On on of the days we were there we had put the girls down for a nap and went and got in the pool. I fell asleep in the pool on the floatie and lets just say I got a little burned on one side of my legs. Bindi had her first trip to the beach. She hated the sand and refused to stand in it so I had to push her around in her little car. Then I put her shoes on her and she practically ran into the ocean. The nights felt so good because unlike Las Vegas they cool down! We had an amazing time and the girls had a blast too! Me & Bindi playing in the ocean.
Bindi watching the waves from her car
The girls sharing a treat
Bindi helping herself to goldfish
Bindi and mommy on the beach
The girls
Yummy watermelon
Preslee really enjoyed the watermelon
Bindi wanted to help cut the watermelon
5 months ago



5 comments:
What a fun trip! Glad you got to get away from this heat and enjoy sister time! Looks like Bindi and Preslee had a blast! :)
FUN FUN FUN! What a great getaway.
where did you get those floaties??
It looks like you guys had a blast! Newport Beach is always fun!
Looks like fun, lucky ducks!!
Post a Comment