Fourth of July was so much fun! We all got together at my parents house for food, fun, and fireworks. My dad even rented misters so that we wouldn't die of heat stroke! Bindi was quite fascinated with the fireworks I thought she would be scared of them, but boy was I wrong. My dad also set up the pool in the driveway so the girls could have a swim to cool off, which came in handy. Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!
The Gatewoods on the 4th The girls relaxing with their ice cream & watching fireworks
Mommy teaching Bindi how to share.
Bindi loves her wagon rides.
Me & the girls watching fireworks.
Mommy & Bindi
Grandma & Bindi
Bindi walks around saying, "OH NO."
Wagon ride with grandpa
Tell me they don't look alike!
How sweet!
Daddy & Binny
Grandpa & Pres trying to blow out the sparkler
Grandpa, Grandma and the girls.
Watching the fireworks
Brandon & Preslee
5 months ago



6 comments:
Lucky! My kids still don't like the fireworks! Although, I did take them home before we did it this year! It gets dark too late and they were ready for bed! Looks like you guys had a lot if fun!
Cute pictures!! Happy 4th to you! I love fireworks.
Holy Cow! What a cute blog! I'm glad you had such a fun 4th and that Bindi enjoyed the fireworks. My child, on the other hand, didn't love them so much :)
How fun! Your little girl does look just like your dad!! She is adorable! Tell your family hi!
Looks like you guys had a TON of fun!! :) Preslee and Bindi are so cute together in their little chairs! :) I miss them! I love all the pictures you post of them! They're both dolls and you can tell they're going to be best friends!
Post a Comment