CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

This is why I hate the sun...

So as many of you know, I am white... in fact very white. My husband likes to call me casper. For this very reason I decided that today while Bindi was taking her nap that I would treat myself to a little sun... maybe get a little color. People, I stayed out there for only 30 minutes and THIS is what happens! No your eyes are not playing tricks on you, only the front parts of my legs got color, and red is NOT the color I was going for. So for future references I cannot tan and that is why I choose to remain white. Thank you.

7 comments:

Carolyn and Mark said...

I am with ya sista. I can just feel your pain looking at your burn. We will be white twins because I am the exact same way!

Answer to your comment we are doing good, thank you. How are you all doing? I still can't believe Bindy is 1. She has grown up so fast and she is such a beautiful girl! We will have to have you over soon.

Mandi Roth said...

WOW girl! I'm so sorry! That's got to hurt!

Amanda said...

Ouch! As long as it doesn't all peel off, maybe it will turn into some nice color!

I am embarrassingly white as well. But at least we won't have to worry about melanoma!

Lindsay said...

Ouch! I always burn too!

The picture of the girls swimming are cute, especially with the sunglasses! And it looks like they had a good time! Where was the pool?

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO! Ouch! That makes my legs hurt! Is that even after sunscreen too? Ha ha, you crack me up, no worries though, dont ya know that white is the new tan! =)

birmingham family said...

You went outside to get some sun?! Stay inside and get a spray on tan- it's the only way to go! Hope you feel better!

Russ and Kristen said...

OUUUUUUUUUUUUCH! At least it will turn to a nice tan though!