CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Tippy
4 things I like about by husband:
1. He treats me like a complete Princess.
2. Bindi and I are his first priority, and he works so hard for us.
3. He cracks me up (even with his old man jokes)
4. He is such a good dad!

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. The Grinch who stole christmas (the one with Jim Carey)
2. Water World
3. Underworld
4. Signs

4 TV shows I watch
1. Ugly Betty
2. The Office
3. Army Wives
4. Lol and as embarrassing as this is I watch Dog the Bounty Hunter. (please dont judge bra)

4 Place I have been
1. Idaho
2. Montana
3. Catalina (I love this place)
4.Ensinada ( well kind of... our boat ported there, but they wouldn't let me off cause I was really sick and they had a medical hold on me... Brandon tried to sneak me off in a wheel chair, but when they ran my card this red thing popped up stating I wasn't allowed to leave the boat lol... but, I saw Ensinada and that counts!)

4 People who email me regularly:
All I ever get is junk mail

4 of my favorite foods:
1. MEXICAN... anything Spicy I will eat! I mostly eat Salsa and chips
2. Nachos (yes I know this falls under the mexican category...but to me its a category all of its own)
3. SUSHI
4. Hamburgers

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Australia
2. Hawaii (and no its not just because I like Dog the Bounty Hunter lol)
3. South Africa
4. England

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Watching Bindi Grow
2. Moving
3. Brandon coming one year closer to being done with school.
4. lol the twilight movie (oh my gosh thats sad)

I tag Tavia and Megan

1 comments:

Norby Family said...

ok, we watch Dog too, at least we did. He's not on as much as he once was. Guilty pleasures are great.