Bindi had another Dr.s appointment at Children's Heart Center. They had to do an EKG and then an ultrasound done on her heart. She was so brave and only cried a little. The Dr. said she still has a heart murmur, but she will not need surgery. He said they will keep a close watch on it and make sure it doesn't get worse. He set us up to come back in 6 months to have another EKG and another ultrasound. At this point I am so thankful for insurance lol. Thank you Blue cross!
Brandon was singing to Bindi, it was so cute...even though I kept hushing him for being to loud. I think the people in the next room could hear him!
5 months ago



4 comments:
What a tough little girl!!
What a sweet husband! Looking at those pictures of all those wires on her, you are brave too. I'm glad the appointment went well. Good luck!
Oh Taly I'm so sorry you have to go through that!
It's all good news though!
How great of your husband to be there and be so great with Bindi. Poor thing. She's got a strong spirit. And you are a brave mommy. :)
Post a Comment