CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Out Of Surgery!












Okay so first off I have to say that I am so thankful that the whole surgery is done. I know that the next couple weeks are going to be a little rough, but at least I know she is okay. The pictures of her in the tupperware bin is the night before her surgery, we are staying in a hotel and no matter how much I clean the tub with bleach and Lysol...I just couldn't put her in it...hence the fat little girl in the Tupperware( which I thought was hysterical!)We left our hotel at 4:50am hence my hair and the bags under my eyes. Bindi did great in surgery and we are so thankful for her wonderful Dr. and for all of the nurses and the anesthesiologist. It was so hard to let my little girl go, but she did great...and as you can see she is still the happiest little girl. When I had to hand her over to the anesthesiologist I started bawling and when we turned to walk back down the hallway without her I could her her squeaking and laughing as she went down for surgery... so all in all Bindi was brave mommy was a baby and daddy was a wonderful comforter as always. Her Dr. said she has five stitches on the inside and then 4 on the outside of her eye, things are going to look pretty bad for a while but he said once we hit weeks 3-5 we should see a pretty huge improvement. Thank you for all of your calls, thoughts, and prayers they meant a lot to us and our little girl. I am going to try to post a video so lets cross our fingers and hope it works. Oh and I couldn't get the pictures in the order I wanted and I am exhausted so forgive me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad everything went well. i have been thinking about you. I bet you were exhausted. But you look great like always!! I can't wait to see you at home. That patch on her eye has got to be uncomfortable, but at least it's gone and she will be able to see better. I love you guys and hope to hear from you soon.

Angela said...

I have been wondering how things were going. Thank you so much for the update. She is such a beautiful little girl and I'm so glad that things went well. Good luck with the recovery process. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

Tippy Wild said...

Auntie Roo wants a copy of the "Pirate" photo and the bath photo! We love you guys and are so happy everything went so well!

Jennifer said...

Babies do seem to have a little more bravery then the mommies!! I'm glad everything turned out great!!!

Joy said...

I'm just checking in - I'm glad everything went well with the surgery. I'm glad she got great care at Primary Children's. I hope everything heals well and quickly! Say hi to your dad for me.

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh she looks so adorable and smiley. I love how she is so happy all the time, she is such a sweetie!
I hope she recovers quickly, call me up if we can do anything for you guys!
Oh, and Robert told Brandon last night we have a box of size 3 diapers Laila is out of already, they have Bindi's name all over 'em!