CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

3 comments:

Brandi Lyn said...

First of all, you are so freaking GORGEOUS!! second of all, your dog is so cute. lol. and THIRD, hows the BABY!? and fourth...where did you get the background for your page...SO cute. :) You are so adorable Tally,...can you tell me if i'm spelling your name wrong becuase i have a feeling i am. :( You and Tavia are so cute, we NEED to get together...STOP talking about it, and DO IT! :) How do you like being prego?

thegatewoodfamily said...

The background for my page I just selected the color, LOL I have no clue how to do all the cute stuff like you have on your page. My name is spelled Taly, but even my in-laws spell it wrong so I accept all forms of spelling lol. I know you Tavia and I all need to go out I agree we need to stop talking about it and just go do it. Are Saturdays normally good days for you? Being Prego just started getting good I just got over the whole throwing up everyday (lol including throwing up on the FLOOR at walmart lol) Your little girl pees on the floor and I throw up on it lol. I find out December third what it is wahoo!!

Brandi Lyn said...

oh i corrected your name! :) You're so cute! Next time you respon to me on YOUR page..LET me KNOW! lol. I was like reading your comment and then realized to were talking to ME! I was like...ah..this is for me! I'm glad i checked! :)