
So I have had two ultrasounds now and I have come to a conclusion that my baby is stubborn. The first ultrasound it had its legs almost Indian style and was in a sittin position. So I went the following day to sunrise and got another ultrasound this time it had its little legs crossed so she would kinda shake the thing and the baby would move a little but then go right back to crossing its legs. At one point he opened his mouth rbbed his eyes and then moved one leg over the top of the other. I think its a boy because of how stubborn he is. The nurses laughed and said "ok, he isn't showing us anything." So I am scheduled again for December the 12th and lets just say the kid better move his little legs.
5 months ago



1 comments:
Did you find out anything today???!! It's the 12th...!
Post a Comment