CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Almost

Brandon and I went to our Doctors on the 5th of November. She said that I am doing great so far. She also said that we would be able to find out the sex of the baby on December 3rd. Which as Brandon and I are so im patient is great news!! Brandon really wants a boy..and its no secret. I really don't mind what it is. So far if its a boy we like the names Gage for a boy and Kaela for a girl, but as Brandon will state those change on a daily basis. We think our little dog Charlotte is beginning to act out for attention...she is reverting back to a puppy, its almost as if we already have a child.

2 comments:

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRESLEE IS GOING TO HAVE A COUSIN. MAN I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

Sammy said...

Taly you look great! Congrats on the pregnancy! Don't worry times goes faster and faster the closer it gets! I can't wait to hear what it is! Hopefully by then we'll already have ours!