Bindi I cannot believe that you are 3! I know it sounds cliche to say, but it feels like just yesterday we were bringing you home. You were the tiniest little thing and had the hugest eyes I'd ever seen. I was instantly in love with you and became the over-protective mother I never thought I would be. I remember your dad and I setting our alarms because we had to get up and feed you every 2 hours, I also remember I didn't really need to set an alarm because I just sat awake watching you sleep. I remember not taking you anywhere because I didn't want you to get sick, I just spent the days, ok ok months sitting on the couch and just watching you. I knew I would love my kids when the day came, but I had NO clue how strong that love would be.
At three years old you are extremely smart. You love ocean animals and have an odd interest in sharks. You also love books and have many of them memorized. You have an amazing memory and sometimes I cannot believe the things you remember. You love stuffed animals and constantly have about 6 of them in your bed with you. You still nap for mommy and I appreciate that more than you will ever know. You love bath time and I always have to add more warm water because you don't want to get out. You love to swim and think that you can do it all by yourself so you are constantly trying to escape my clutches only to go under the water and emerge with a huge smile on your face. You have your daddy wrapped tight around your little finger! You guys are constantly playing tag and hide and seek. When daddy is getting ready for work you always yell, "don't forget my hug and kiss!" and as soon as he walks out the front door you run to it and yell, " don't forget your phone and keys." You make me smile, even when you are naughty.
One years old
2 Years old
3 Years old
Just remember, no matter how old you get, you will always be my little girl! I love you sweetie!



1 comments:
Taly! I can't believe it either!! And you could have #2 any day now!! I am so happy for you!!
Post a Comment