CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Lied's Children's Museum.

Brandon had Saturday off and since it was so rainy we decided to take Bindi to Lied's Children's museum. Plus if you are a bank of america customer you get in free the first weekend of every month ( we only had to pay for Bindi). We had a blast and here are the pictures to prove it!
Brandon even had time to teach Bindi how to change a tire.
Trying to make a big bubble.
She LOVES bubbles! Playing at the water station.



She was so fascinated by these bubbles

The even had a tornado simulator. It was VERY windy!




Our little construction worker.

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Ohh so much fun! I remember going there on field trips. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun weekend. I'm so glad you got some time with your little family! Bindi is too cute.

Tippy Wild said...

Oh, how fun! I can't wait to take Ian to do stuff like that. It looks like Bindi had a lot of fun. She's such a sweetheart! Tell her Aunt Tippy says I love you.