We had a great Valentine's Day this year. The morning started off with me sleeping in until 8, which is always wonderful. Then we went to church where Brandon and I teach the sunbeams, this week we had 11! Yes, you read that right 11! Then once we got home I put Bindi down for her nap and Brandon made lunch, which was really good, and a plus that i didn't have to cook it. Does anyone else think that the food is better when they don't have to make it? Then we watched a few Lost (Just started the 1st season and we are liking it so far.) Anyway here are some pics.


5 months ago



2 comments:
She's getting so big!! :) And so cute! Its always nice to not have to cook :)
You are so festive! ;) I like making a big deal out of the holidays too!
Post a Comment