CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's day was wonderful. I woke up to a wonderful breakfast provided by my husband and was also allowed to sleep in. Brandon and Bindi got me some really nice cookware from pampered chef! Brandon, Bindi and I went to church with my mom and then we all had a family dinner at my mom and dads house. It such a nice day and we took lots of pictures. I love the ones of me and Tave with each-others little girls, too cute! Happy mothers day everyone.









Tippy, Tyler and soon to be Ian!

6 comments:

birmingham family said...

Love the pic with Bindi and Preslee!!! They are so cute together! It will be nice when they are older to be so close in age!

Amanda said...

Va va voom! You look so nice for church on Mother's Day. I hope they gave out something good- we got an apron! When I showed it to Robert, he laughed and said "they're telling you to get in the kitchen!"

Mandi Roth said...

Love all the pictures you took! You all look so beautiful! I'm glad you had such a nice Mother's Day!!! I saw Brandon and Bindi at church but not you. It would have been nice to see you!

Lindsay said...

Hi! I think I saw your blog through Becca's blog too a long time ago, and I guess I never commented! Your family is so cute! Congrats on the new house! We're still dreaming of that happening!

Jennifer said...

That looks like a great mothers day!! :) Bindi is so adorable!! :)

Russ and Kristen said...

Super cute pictures, Tal!!! Your dress is so cute!!!! You're looking so good!!! Tippy looking soooo cute! :) Can't wait to see you guys!