The other day I was in the kitchen, and as many of you with kids know, when it gets quiet you either grab your camera or the vacuum. I chose to grab my camera and this is what i found. Bindi loves our little dog charlotte! She loves to play with her nails for some odd reason, but today she just wanted to lay next to her. She is such a sweet little girl.
And here are some of my other favorite pictures from today.
Aunt Tavia, Uncle Clint and Preslee got this for Bindi for her birthday and she absolutely loves it. Aunt Tavia even put a bow on the front of it to make it more girly!
And Grandma and Grandpa got her a shopping cart, which she loves to fill up and then push over!
And this is what mommy and daddy got her for her birthday. Now I know some of you may remember that I swore I would never buy my kids things that made noise (because I hate noise, especially annoying songs that repeat themselves over and over) but I did. That right there is love!
and this is Bindi's lawn mower from Uncle Tyler and Aunt Tippy she loves to crawl push this across the floor and she has some weird fascination with the red button which makes a noise like its filling a gas tank.
And Bindi now growls like a Tiger.
5 months ago



6 comments:
Taly, she is sooo adorable!! I love it! What fun toys she got for her birthday! Miss you guys!
She is so cute! Seriously!
Holy Moly! She is getting sooo huge! She couldn't be more adorable! And from what I can tell, your house looks adorable-- hope you guys are lovin' it, even though you are no longer in the greatest ward in the universe!!
She's so adorable! :) Love it!
Love that last picture! I can't say enough how cute she is!! I've been asked by a ton of people to make those bow holders. I think in July I'm going to make some to sell. But I'm afraid to get started on them right now cause I'm so close to my due date. So I'll def let you know!
SHe is so cute!! I love the rocking horse in the corner. She made out like a bandit for her birthday! What fun! Can I come over to play?
Post a Comment