This year for Thanksgiving we had a huge breakfast at my parents and then we had Thanksgiving dinner at Brandon's parents house. I love this time of year and I always take way to many pictures! Brandon's brother Chris and his friend Rodney fried the turkey and it was really good! Bindi got to see all of her cousins and enjoyed watching them all play and run around. I also included Bindi's picture with Santa because it was so stinkin cute, everyone kept telling us to make sure that we didn't let Bindi see Santa before we handed her to him so she wouldn't be crying in the picture, but she looked right at him and smiled really big right before pulling on poor Santa's beard (which was real). Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Brandon, Bindi and I at his parent's house.
Briggy, Layla, Emmaleah, Chloee, Jacob, Bindi and Rylee
Thanksgiving Dinner
Rodney and Chris getting ready to fry the turkey
After breakfast all the guys wen tto the desert to go shooting. Brandon. Burke (Clints brother) Clint, Tyler and Grandpa Wild
All the girls stayed home and watched movies.
Breakfast was so yummy
Nothing says Thanksgiving like a round in the clip
Grandpa, Bindi and Grandma
Our cute little family
Preslee telling Bindi a secret!
Bindi (7 months) and Santa
5 months ago



6 comments:
Oh her Santa picture is so cute and what cute cousins!
How cute is Bindi with Santa!!!! I love this time of year!
What a fun day!! I love your family picture.. Very cute!! Love the santa picture also. She's so happy!
So I totally didn't recognize your mother with her dark hair! Your family is so cute and Bindi gets cuter every post! Tell Tavia she needs to post more so we can see her little girl!
I love that you take so many pictures. They are fun to look at. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!
I love your family matchy pics! And Bindi's wardrobe change, those outfits were so cute!
A huge thanksgiving breakfast sounds like a good idea, I may have to implement that tradition into our families holiday!
Post a Comment