CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!



This was Tippy and Tavia praying for Edward lol!

Wow, so let me start off by saying I loved the movie. I thought it was such a cute love story. Edward is every girls dream, he hangs on Bella's every word, opens doors for her, finds her endearing even when she is wearing sweats and a t-shirt, he is protective, loving and it certainly doesn't hurt that he is gorgeous. I loved Jasper, he is exactly how I pictured him in the book same with Alice. Before the movie Tavia, Tippy, Megan, Ashley, Brandy and I all met up at Megan's house and had a little dinner, it was very good, then we rushed to the theater to insure that we got good seats (which we did). It was such a fun night! I came home and found myself babbling to my husband about, "oh yeah and then Edward slammed him into the floor and they like flew across the room... and then!" I felt like I was in 8th grade all over again. For any of you that haven't seen the movie I highly recommend it. It follows the book very well.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Let's not forget another reason to go see the movie....how hot Jasper looks in a baseball shirt!!
Yummy!
I must go shopping and find lots of baseball shirts for hubby to wear!

I wonder when I am going to calm down again? Now, I want to read the books all over again!

birmingham family said...

I KNOW! We should all go again.....soon!