CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Brandon and I took Bindi to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday. I had two cameras and a video camera in my baby bag. Needless to say I only used one camera and the video camera never came out of my bag. It was slightly breezy and I think Bindi was not to happy that the wind was messing up her beautiful flowing hair lol (or lack there of) We were there for about 5 minutes and then we left. I didn't get to many good pictures, but I got a few so that will do. Brandon says we might want to go back at night so that we wont have to worry about the sun being in our faces. Bindi will be 6 months in three days! That is so crazy to think about. I love my little girl to death, but the slobbering on my face has got to stop lol!



9 comments:

The Pitcher Family said...

She looks so cute in all those pumpkins! I love the fall pumpkin patches:)

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

so cute taly!!!!man those pictures are so great!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute. Love the pictures. Night ones are great. My sister did the night time ones.

Sammy said...

You got some REALLY great pictures! You guys are sooo cute. And Happy Late Birthday!

Jennifer said...

That's so cute :)

birmingham family said...

Cute pics!!! We always go at night, usually busy!!! I always love going to the pumpkin patch.....only for the pics of course!!! We did not get good ones this year; so far; we are gonna try again next week!!!

Danielle said...

Precious, she is getting so big.

Anonymous said...

SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!! Where is that pumpkin patch at?

Joy said...

Cool photos - she's such a little doll! She's really growing up!