These pics were just some that I thought were really cute. I love the one of her on her tummy. She gets so excited over the smallest things She has started to try yo roll over, but she isn't there quite yet. Everyone I have talked to has said once they become mobile its all over... so I am really enjoying her while she is still immobile. She does like to sit in her bumbo and watch TV, its actually pretty funny, and she loves Charlotte (our little dog). Charlotte doesn't like it when she grabs a handful of her hair and yanks on it, but she is very sweet and will just jump off the couch to avoid anymore hair loss. Yesterday I felt like crap and when I looked at the clock I realized it was 3:00 and I hadn't eaten. Brandon didn't have to work, but he was studying. I called him down so he could help me out. Well... when he came down I must have looked like a complete wreck because he said, "honey just sit down I will make you lunch and then take Bindy so you can have a nap." I don't know about anyone else but the word nap is one of my favorite and... well I didn't want to argue so I gave in (lol, why fight it)! So he made me a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Once I laid down I kept hearing this noise, but I was so tired I didn't feel like investigating. Soon my husband came over with a cup and set it next to me. It was then that I figured out what that noise was. I like Mike and Ikes, but I only like to eat the green and pink ones, my sweet husband had gone through this huge box and put all the pink and green ones in a cup for me. I don't remember if I said thank you, but the next thing I knew it was 5:30! Brandon is working full time and going to school full time, sometimes he will be up until 2:30- 3:00 in the morning studying. And Monday through Saturday he works from 1:00-9:30! He has Wednesdays off, but he has school almost everyday until 12:30 and then he goes straight to work, so I really don't see him much, but I know that its all for our family and I am so thankful!



5 months ago



11 comments:
you finally updated.. he he!!
She is very adorable. love the pictures. What a sweet husband you have, and he is so good to you. She is such a happy little girl. I love it.
She looks so cute!! :) Her eye looks amazing!! :) yay for quick healing!! Update more often missy!! She's too cute to not see more pictures! :)
I can't wait to be a mommy. I just hope my kid is as cute as Bindi-loo. With my luck, my kid is going to be the one in the picture where all you see is the foot. She's adorable and her little eye looks so good!
very sweet of brandon...you should hear the things he says about you! you could not have asked for a better guy! love the pics of bindi; she is so cute! her eye looks good!
I LOVE that first picture of her! She is so cute! I think her eyes are looking more blue. Arent sweet little husbands just the best! Anyways, hope to see you soon!
We did the school and baby thing too. One day it will end and be much better. It's wonderful. Just hang on till the end and you will be so happy you did. I can see so much Wild in Bindi. It's adorable.
Love the new header. This is a great post with awesome pictures. I am very impressed with your sweet hubby. It sounds like he takes good care of you...lucky girl.
What a kind husband. Don't you just love that! Bindi is a cutie!! :)
love the new pics. tiny is sooo cute. ohhh man!!! preslee just loves coming to see her. love ya sis
Bindi is so adorable! I love your header pic! You have a very sweet hubby!
I tagged you my dear, check out my blog! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment