CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gatewood Photography




10 comments:

Tippy Wild said...

These are beautiful photos!

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

holy smokes she is so dang cute!!!!!! i love those pictures! preslee has that same dress we should take pictures of them together that would be so cute!!!!! brandon better watch out with little bindi she is gonna be a heartbreaker!!!

Danielle said...

How cute!!

Brandi Lyn said...

ok. SO Bindi is freaking ADORABLE!! It was fun to see her in real life. :)

Norby Family said...

I love the pictures! I have never seen the wedding ring one done before, that should be framed. Your baby is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. Hope all goes well with you guys.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little girl...I love the pics. send me your email and I will add you as a reader of my blog If you want. Your husband invited us to read your blog. Hope that is ok... She is so beautiful.. Mandeemore@gmail.com

Mandi Roth - from the ward.

Joy said...

Gorgeous photos!!! Thanks for the note on my site! The Game Farm is in Sequim, Washington, my hometown. It is lots of fun. I hope all is well there - it looks like it is! I'm so glad to be able to keep track of you now. :)

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Cute photos... Cute Baby.... Cute Blog! I am so glad you found mine so that I could see yours! Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. Welcome to motherhood! You look like a pro already. By the way... McKinley had the heart murmur thing too.... everything turned out fine. Keep us posted on your results!

Amanda said...

Oh, little Bindi is so cute. I can't decide who she looks like more?
Love your pictures! I should have you take some of my rowdy kids sometime!

Sammy said...

Hey Tal those are really good!
What kind of camera do you have?
and what do you use to edit?
I just bought Photo Shop Elements and it's taking me FOREVER to get the hang of the easy stuff.