CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


My dad is the best! I love watching how excited he gets when he sees Bindi. I also love to hear him as he walks around with her explain things like... "do you see that ceiling fan, yup when grandpa was little he liked that too, thats pretty neat to look at isn't it?" My dad has always been there when I've needed him. I am so thankful to have such a loving, caring and supportive dad and now I am so thankful to have such a loving, caring and supportive grandpa for our little girl! I love you dad!

My husband is also the best. Brandon has always been a great husband, he takes such good care of me and we always have fun together. He may have the worst jokes ever...but its cute that he thinks there funny. But, watching how much love he has for his daughter puts my husband into a whole other category! He is an amazing daddy. I love the way he sings to her when he is rocking her and even just the way he looks at her, it melts my heart. I loved my husband before Bindi came into our lives, but that love has only gotten stronger since our little girl has come into our lives.

4 comments:

Joy said...

You DO have a great Dad! Please tell him I say hello!

Anonymous said...

What a grat Dad and Husband you have. They are both pretty great. You have been blessed.

Danielle said...

Isn't it wonderful to have two awesome men in your life.

The Pitcher Family said...

Wow, one of my little Laurels has a kid- I must be getting old. She is so cute! You are a cute little fam. Tell your parents hello from us we just love them and miss them!