CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Guess what?


Bindi is going to be a big sister! Brandon and I are excited to announce that we are expecting another little one in May. We will find out what we are having on December 21st! I am already 4 months along and besides being completely exhausted I am doing great! brandon says he is 95% sure its a girl and I say I am 98.9% sure its a boy, Bindi thinks its a sister and a brother and for my sanity I am hoping she isn't right. Please take a second to take our poll and tell us what you think.

5 comments:

birmingham family said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Joy said...

Congratulations!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Norby Family said...

Well at least you know one of you will be right.

Rebecca Hunt said...

YAY! I think I'm totally stealing your poll idea. Hope that's ok!

Jennifer said...

Congrats again Taly!! :) And I hope you have a boy! :) Boys are awesome :) I love mine ;)