CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 1 Idaho!

Ok, so this trip was last month, but I have been SUPER busy and haven't had time to post... so without further ado, Day 1 in my hometown of idaho Falls. When we first arrived in Idaho Falls we stopped at our favorite park and had lunch, the girls ran and ran and laughed and laughed.
Tavia and I infront of our old neighborhood sign. Tavia and I next to our childhood home. We peeked into the backyard to make sure it was still the coolest backyard ever, and if you are wondering, it still is! We also went to the Greenbelt and saw The Falls, we use to come here quite frequently to feed the ducks and to rollerblade. Bindi feeding the ducks. Can you tell she was SUPER happy! I love her smile.
The Girls
End of Day one! This day made me remember how great of a childhood I really had... and it made me want to go back.

0 comments: