CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

4 Years!

On January 7th Brandon and I were married 4 years! He had to work on our anniversary so we celebrated that following Friday. However, on our anniversary he had some beautiful flowers delivered to our house! Then on Friday we went to dinner at Olive Garden and then went and saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie (loved it). While at Olive Garden I asked Brandon about some of his favorite moments from our wedding day. One of his favorite memories was when he lost his truck keys after we got out of the temple (for those of you who know him this does not come as a surprise). Everyone had already left and headed to the reception so we were stranded at the temple for at least 45 min to an hour waiting for someone to bring us keys so we could go to our reception. I started laughing because that was also one of my favorite memories from our wedding day. We sat and just talked and had a few moments to ourselves to absorb our day so far. I should have known at that point in time that it would not be the first time Brandon lost or misplaced (the word Brandon likes to use) something. I love Brandon with all my heart and I am so thankful for who he is. He is someone who could care less about what other people think of him and he is almost impossible to embarrass. However, he embarrasses me with such ease. He is truly my best friend and I am so looking forward to when he is done with school so that we can have more time together. He is an amazing dad and a devoted husband. Brandon is the one person in this world that can calm me down just by walking into the room. I know this post is totally mushy and I am SO not a mushy person, but when it comes to him I can put my wall down just a little bit. I love you with all my heart, you are my best of bests and my truest of trues. Now hurry up and finish school already!



5 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Congrats to 4 years and many more to come!! You guys are way too cute! I love that he misplaces his keys, and you were stuck at the temple for a while. :)

birmingham family said...

Happy 4 years!!! You guys are so cute together!

Rebecca Hunt said...

You two are so cute! Love that last picture of you two. You should frame it! Also, what is the quote on your wall in the background in vinyl? Anyway, text it to me or on FB. Congrats on 4 years!!!!!!

Tippy Wild said...

Congrats on being married four years guys!

Joy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!