The night before Halloween we all got together for good food, and pumpkin carving. Can you guess which one is mine? lol Tyler and Tippy's is the cute pumpkin face, and Tavia and Clints is the one with a syringe and the N on it ( Clint is in nursing school)
The Gatewoods
The Wilds.
The Harts. Preslee was the cutest little cowgirl
The best group shot we could get.
The girls first house. They both wanted to knock.
Bindi was a witch
Ian was a cute little pumpkin
Bindi showing Auntie her Halloween loot
We had a really fun Halloween.
5 months ago



4 comments:
Bindi's costume is SO cute!! I'm laughing at your carved pumpkin! Ha ha!
I must say, those are the cutiest little kids ever!
How cute!!! I LOVE Halloween- candy and dressing up- THE BEST!!!
Oh my gosh, Ian looks SOOO much like Tyler!
What cute Halloween kiddos!
btw- Your pumpkin reminds me, we just made shirts today for when we go to Twilight and guess what mine says?!?!
"I'm carrying Edward's baby!"
hahahahahahah!!!!
Post a Comment