Enjoy all the pictures, I know its late, but I thought at least I am posting them. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy new year.
Bindi's first Christmas.
Merry Christmas
Grandma and Bindi Bindi loved her glow worm from Uncle Tyler & Aunt Tippy.
Does anyone else see a future fisher price model?
She loved her stocking.
Christmas morning. Grandma and Grandpa got the girls ponies when you push on their ears they make galloping noises and they neigh (very cute)
Bindi biting her cousin Jacob All the kids...and yes Brandon is a kid.
This was Bindi on Christmas eve... and I know I am horrible and didn't make cookies and we didn't have any, so we left Santa salami and crackers.
5 months ago



7 comments:
What a fun Christmas for Bindi's first Christmas!! She is so beautiful!! How fun..
Hey! Brandon is really showing the UNLV love!! lol! Okay my favorite present is Bindi's Bindi doll! That is so funny!!
Cute pics!
haha, after having a sugar high, Santa probably needed something salty!
She is so cute!!! She is getting so big. Looks like she had a fun first Christmas! The ponies are cute! Very funny! ;)
i got her dress before xmas at kohls. it's a carter dress, so i'm sure you could find it anywhere they sell carter clothes.
Love the salami and crackers! You guys are so cute! I can't wait until I can meet little Bindi!
Post a Comment