My beautiful niece turns one years old on July 13th, however we celebrated it tonight. My sister did such a good job with the decorations! Preslee was so cute, when they handed her the birthday cake she didn't know what to do with herself. Then she figured it out and she was a pro! Uncle Tyler and Aunt Tippy got her a Dora the Explorer car, which she scooted all over the house in. I love my little niece more than anything. I was there the day she was born and I thought she was the most beautiful little girl I had ever seen! And I swear she has gotten more and more beautiful each day. She certainly knows how to entertain us. I can't wait for Bindi to know how lucky she is to have such a great cousin. I know they will be best friends I love you Pres!!



5 months ago



2 comments:
your neice is adorable!! Looks like she had a great birthday!! Don't you just love being an aunt?? I sure do. :)
In that first picture, she looks just like Tavia. So cute! I find it funny that you got these pictures up before Tavia. What a good blogger you are!
Post a Comment