CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008



Saturday monring I woke up and told Brandon I wasn't feeling very well. Brandon suggested we call the Dr., but me being stubborn told him I was fine and didn't want to be one of those pregnant women who cried wolf. I was having contractions and they all seemed to be 2 to 3 minutes apart, but still I was not convinced. I took a shower and in between contractions did my hair and makeup. Finally Brandon called my Dr. and they told me to get to the hospital. Once we got to the hospital I was doubled over in pain and my water had broke. Little did we know that my placenta had actually ruptured. We got to the hospital at 11:30 and by 2:50 she was born. Bindi came out in about 3 pushes. When she came out the nurses called the NICU to check her out due to how small she was and the amount of blood I had lost. She truly is a miracle baby! I am so greatful for all of the onderful Dr.s and nurses who knew what they were doing and took such great care of me and my little girl. I am also greatful that I have a wonderful husband who was there to calm me through a tramatic experience.

0 comments: