So I am 8 months pregnant and feeling it. Brandon and I are so excited for our little girl to come. She is very active and likes to kick me in the ribs. Brandon thinks this means that she is going to be a kick boxer, but I tell him that they are the kicks of a ballerina. I am totally nesting and have folded and re- arranged all of her clothes a billion times. Sometimes I purposely knock things over just so I can pick them up. I am totally excited to read books to our little Bindi, and I have started a library for her already of all of my old favorite books. I didn't know I was this big until I looked at these pictures lol.
5 months ago



2 comments:
You look great!! You're getting so close but I have to admit you totally don't look like you're 8 months!
Cute new layout! You look amazing! I can't wait to have that baby belly again someday! You're beautiful
Post a Comment